Sunday, November 25, 2012

Introduction

Brains on the Page.

Pink flesh smashed and splattered across white pieces of paper may come to mind. Not quite? Almost. This blog will essentially be an expression of my thoughts and my feelings. Don't worry, it won't be a "Dear Diary" type of thing; I'll try to make it a bit more interesting than that. This is basically an experiment for me (not just because I'm required to do this for a class); I want to experiment with several styles of writing, I want to become a better writer, starting with the most basic subject: my own thoughts. My brains is what is going to be splattered across the white pages of this blog for you, the reader, to dissect and enjoy (I remember dissecting brains in high school; that was fairly gross and somewhat monotonous, but this will not be that way I promise). 

Thanks for coming,
Jordan




No comments:

Post a Comment